This Duluth Wanderer Pack is the best we've ever seen and Gladys’ favourite. She uses it for carrying her fly fishing kit, running errands in Graeber’s Landing, or even on short overnight canoe trips. This is an ideal medium-sized pack for any day trip, whether its hiking, biking, canoeing, or running errands on the streets of Midtown.
- Handcrafted using solid 15-ounce canvas
- Virtually indestructible cotton webbing shoulder straps
- Leather straps are reinforced with rivets and high stress seams
- Roomy top-loading compartment that cinches shut with a draw cord
- Top flap secures with two leather straps and solid roller buckles
- Side pockets are spacious enough for a bottle of whiskey.
- 16” H x 15” W x 6” D + pockets
- 1845 cubic inches + pockets
- Lifetime guarantee
- Handy front pocket for binoculars, camera, compass, maps, or bug dope
In 1870, a French-Canadian cobbler named Camille Poirier made his way from Montreal to Duluth Minnesota and set up shop in the booming frontier town. At that time, Duluth was the “jumping off place” the last stop on the rail line before pioneers headed off into the bush. Poirier began to supply the local woodsmen with a new style of canoe pack that came with a tumpline, sternum strap, and umbrella holder. These sturdy, practical and classic packs quickly became the standard against which all others were judged. Patented by Mr. Poirier in 1882, the “Duluth Packs” have changed little since then, and remain the best you can buy. Every thing they make is handcrafted inside their factory in Duluth Minnesota. They provide a lifetime guarantee for all of their products. And each sewer even initials the tag of the bag they made!
Made in the USA